Saturday, December 20, 2008

Songs In the Key of Ches


I decided to start a new feature on my blog regarding my roommate's singing. My roommate Ches sings pretty often...and very loudly at that. When he walks into the house, I'd say there's a 99.3% chance that he'll be singing. If you don't believe me, come on over to the crib sometime and witness for yourself. I'll gladly place a $20 wager on the chances of him crooning as soon as the door opens. I'm pretty sure the only time he doesn't sing when he enters the house is when he's talking to somebody on the phone.

I should probably add that Ches isn't the greatest vocalist in the world, and he usually sings songs that he has no business singing. For example...Shania Twain - "Man! I Feel Like a Woman". Just picture this guy singing this. How he even knows the lyrics to that song is beyond me. He also doesn't do it to entertain anybody. I guess he just has a thing for singing. Anyway, I'm going to make a note of posting the most ridiculous/obscure/preposterous songs that he sings. This might be a daily occurrence, it might be weekly, who knows. I'll have to pick and choose which songs I deem worthy of a blog post. One of these times, I'll try to catch him on video singing an asinine tune so you all can experience the madness for yourselves.

What song did Ches sing today?

Third Eye Blind - "Semi-Charmed Life" (in an English accent, no less)

No comments: