Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Sneak Peak at Christmas Sweater Immortality


This fine piece of fashion will be in play on Saturday night for the 6th Annual Christmas Sweater Party.

I must admit, I'm not going as all out as I did last year. I just didn't feel as though I had the time or energy to construct such a classic outfit this year. Maybe the green pants (that fit a little too snuggly) will make another appearance, but that's about it. No matching socks. No fake glasses. No mock turtleneck underneath. I know you're bummed. However, I gotta say that the kittens on this year's sweater add a touch of class. Last year's sweater was so legendary that several people have asked to use it this year. Of course I had to grant their wishes because, lets face it, you just can't let something so spectacular collect dust in a closet.

I suggest you all find the ugliest sweater possible, head down to Sally's in Dinkytown on Saturday night and join us for the glorious event that is the Christmas Sweater Party.

No comments: