Thursday, December 11, 2008

That's Hot


I'm not even going to comment on the improper grammar on the above shirt. I just needed a photo that said something about being hot.

Have you ever noticed that when it comes to a female's looks, guys and girls have completely different opinions? I certainly have. Girls always think other girls are pretty, when really that's just not the case. For instance, almost every female I've ever talked to thinks Julia Roberts is gorgeous. Sorry ladies, she's not.

What I don't understand is why so many girls claim that all/most of their female friends are attractive. That's simply not possible. Now I can understand that they don't want to be mean or hurt anybody's feelings. So if I ask a girl if one of her friends is attractive, it's understandable if she says "Yes." What gets me is when a girl will go out of her way to point out that one of her friends is attractive, when the exact opposite is true. I have a female friend who is notorious for doing this, but I'm not going to name any names.

On a few occasions, this friend has tried to set us guys up with one of her friends. Of course before meeting said female, my friend will elaborate on how gorgeous she is. So when the meeting actually takes place and the girl isn't as fine as advertised, it leaves us looking around and thinking, "So where is the gorgeous one?" I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just being real. Guys and girls have completely different takes when it comes to defining what makes a female good looking. All I'm saying is that when a girl is trying to set up a guy with a friend who she thinks is "hot," the guy should proceed with caution.

No comments: